Log a Breach
Navigate to My Breaches via the tile on the Dashboard or Breaches on the Navigation Pane.
Click the Add Breach button and a pop-up window will appear. (Figure 1)
Select the date and time that the breach was Discovered from the calendar, which becomes visible once you click in the Discovered field.
Add a Title and a full Description of the possible breach. Put as much detail as you can and add any documents via the Choose or Drag and Drop method
Note: Once added this cannot be deleted.
- CAN add a breach once logged into the portal
- CAN only see breaches they have added
- CAN update a breach if it is still open
- CAN only see content where DP Staff has ticked Visible to General Staff when DP Staff update a breach
- CAN add comments when updating a breach
- CAN add documents when updating a breach
- CAN see breach status in breach area and when updating a breach
- CANNOT control who can see comments, documents
- CANNOT update Breach Status
- CANNOT see Breach Type
- CANNOT update a Closed Breach
If a breach is marked ‘Closed’ and a General Staff tries to update the breach, it will open in ‘Read Only’ mode.