It is now very likely that schools will be asked to close, and we understand that your priority will be to focus on making sure your students get the best support. However, Data Protection becomes very important when staff are working remotely as there is a higher risk of personal data breaches.
We are providing our new GDPRiS Pro service completely free of charge to all of our customers during school closures, which means you can call us for help and advice whenever you need it.
You can also benefit from the following:
- Data protection advice video for home workers – View and share now
- DOs and DONT’s for home workers – Download here
- A DPIA for home working – Download here
All schools should complete a DPIA to assess the risk of home working, evidence of this will be valuable if you experience a Data Breach whilst the school is closed – if you need help completing this please take advantage of our GDPRiS Pro service and call us
- A risk list for home working and how to reduce those risks – Download here
- Dedicated ‘Live Chat’ within the GDPRiS platform and our support portal – Live now
simply reach out for any advice you need
Please advise your staff to follow normal procedures when they need advice or to report a data breach.
Whilst demand is uncertain, we will endeavour to respond as quickly as possible to any requests for help. Our GDPRiS Pro service is designed to support DPOs and DP Leads in schools.
The team @GDPRiS